Wednesday, July 25

A perfect chunky crochet scarf !



I crocheted this scarf cause I wanted something really soft and loose to wrap around my neck!


A basic winter accessory!




Soft Merinos yarn is the perfect yarn !! And this blue sky color is great!
That why my logo is this cute sheep!
I ordered Katia Merinos Yarn from Amazon!








Watch my video on this scarf!
Beginner crochet scarf! Easy mini Bean st!

PDF ON Etsy  here 


CROCHET PATTERN

Materials
2 skeins in total of Merinos yarn
100gr=155m=169yds



Crochet Hook
8 mm (US L/11)


Finished dimensions
Scarf is 11 inches(28cm)   wide and   41 inches(105 cm)   long

Glossary
US terms
Sts=stitches
Ch=chain
Dc=double crochet 
Rep=repeat
prev=previous
sk=skip

Special st

Mini Bean st= insert your hook in indicated st, YO and, pull up a loop, (2 loops on hook),YO, insert hook in same st, YO and pull up a loop(4 loops on hook), YO and pull through all 4 loops on hook, ch1, skip 1 st,

This pattern starts with an initial chain which is the width  of  the scarf.

This patterns needs a multiple of 2 +1 ch
Note :ch2 in the beginning of every row

Chain 37

Row 1:  insert your hook in 3rd   ch from hook,YO and pull up a loop, (2 loops on hook). YO, insert hook in same st, YO and pull up a loop, YO and pull through all 4 loops on hook, ch1,(first bean st made), skip 1 st, *work a bean st in next st, , sk 1 st, ch1* rep from * to * across the row, to last 2 sts, sk 1 st, work a bean st in last st, turn

Row 2 : ch2, sk 1 st,  work a bean st in next st,( it is a small triangular loop that is created by the first part of the bean st of prev row, ch1,
*,sk 1 st,work  bean st in next st,ch1 * rep from * to * to last 2 sts,  work bean st in last st, turn

Rep row 2 to the desired length
Fasten off weave in ends

Some flowers on my veranda that I am proud of!


And some new sts ........






I wish you a very pleasant summer!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be very glad to read your comment!